The initial evaluation is free
Suicide is a desperate attempt to escape the suffering that has become unbearable. Blinded by feelings, hopelessness and isolation, the suicidal person finds no way to avoid pain except to end his life. However, despite their desire to stop the pain, most suicidal people are in deep conflict, so they wish they had another alternative, but they simply cannot see it.
- Verbal expressions of death such as "I'm going to kill myself", "I wish I were dead", or "I wish I hadn't been born"
- Farewell messages on social media channels
- Acquire the means to take your life, for example, when you buy a gun or store pills
- Isolate yourself from society and want to be alone
- Having mood swings, such as euphoria one day and deep discomfort the next
- Worrying about death, dying or violence
- Feeling trapped or hopeless because of some situation
- Increase the use of drugs or alcoholic beverages
- Change normal routine, including eating and sleeping patterns
- Do risky or self-destructive activities, such as using drugs or driving negligently
- Give away belongings or put personal matters in order when there is no other logical explanation to do so
- Say goodbye to people
- Show personality changes or feel extremely anxious or agitated