The initial evaluation is free
Eating disorders are extreme manifestations of a variety of weight and food concerns experienced by women and men. These include anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and compulsive eating. A constant concern to maintain a low body weight.
- Feelings of worthlessness.
- Intense fear of gaining weight or being overweight.
- Low self-esteem.
- Depressive mood.
- Feelings of disgust with oneself.
- Feelings of shame and guilt.
- Increase in activities to lose weight: excessive exercise, provocation of vomiting, use of laxatives.