The initial evaluation is free
When an individual is in a state of anxiety, their powers of perception increase as there is a need for the body to increase the level of certain elements that, under the situation, are below normal.
Most common symptoms:
- Palpitations or elevated heart rate (tachycardia).
- Choking sensation, with rapid breathing.
- Chest tightness.
- Fear or panic.
- Feel like you are going to die.
- Sweating or chills.
- Nausea or abdominal discomfort.
- Dizziness or even fainting.