We see our patients as individuals
NOVO – Treatment of Substance Use Disorder
It is a Specialized Program to provide services and treatment of substance use or substance-induced disorders for men and women 18 years and older.
In NOVO we see our patients as individuals who suffer a condition that affects all aspects of life.
We begin by addressing emotional and physical needs, followed by a specialized plan in the treatment of substance-related disorders. Our goal is to help our patients know and understand the tools they will need to begin their recovery process.
RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A safe and confidential environment surrounded by nature.
- A therapeutic environment, support, empathy, dignity, compassion and tranquility.
- Individualized treatment by a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals specialized in substance use treatment.
- Continuity of care at different levels according to the patient's progress.
- Education to the caregiver or family member about the condition, in addition to providing alternatives so that they can be integrated into the process of care and recovery.