Designed for patients and their families
Intensive Therapy Program (IOP) - Treatment Of Abuse Of Substances Accompanied By Psychiatric Symptoms.
This Program is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of adults over 18 years of age who experience substance abuse disorders accompanied by psychiatric symptoms.
The IOP Program is directed by a certified addiction advisor. It offers immediate access to a safe and structured environment that allows the client to perform their daily tasks, participate in the program during the afternoon and return home while maintaining a relationship with their family or their significant person.
- Psycho-educational group therapy
- Follow-up doping tests
- Therapeutic sessions guided by an addiction counselor
- Personal Skills Development
- Materials and discussion guides
- Emphasis on the concept of addiction disease
- Symptom management of mental health disorders
- Focus on sharing and feedback
The program is offered in our outpatient facilities located around the island.